I photograph underwater, outdoors and in the air (with the help of an ultralight and crop-spraying plane)
I was born in 1941 in Romania, am married with 3 children and a grandfather to 7 grandchildren.
I am a member of kibbutz Nir David in the Spring Valley
- Karmiel - Dance Groups on the Israeli stage Cultural Centre
- Museum of Photography - Eli Lamberger at Tel Hai Industrial Park
- The Beit Gabriel Gallery - on the shores of the Sea of Galilee
- Jerusalem - The ‘Sherover’ Theatre for Performing Arts
- Holland - Gallery Surtouche
- Japan– Tokyo Jewish Community Centre
I arranged and produced a joint project with a Jordanian photographer in Jordan & Israel with the title: 'Focus on Peace' with the support of Partnership 2000 (Beit Shean), Beit Shean Valley Local Council and the Community of Cleveland USA.
PRIZES and AWARDS
- 1982 – First Prize in Photographic Competition held at the Bat Yam Municipal Museum – the winning photograph ‘Rina’
- 1986,1996 & 2006 – Awarded a grant by the ‘Havazelet Fund’
- 1996 – Third Prize in the NIKON International Photography Competition – the winning photograph ‘Pedro & Luna’
Acquisitions of my work have been made by Galleries and private collectors locally and abroad.
My exhibition "Movement, Colour, Water" won the attention of the Israeli media.
Six years ago I established the gallery at 'Muza on the Water' in Gan haShlosha (Sachne) which I currently manage – I have shown the work of 25 different artists since then.